Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm 5 ft 9", my feet...?

This is quite weird, hope you can help!
I'm asking this for my friend, coz we both find it a little strange. She is 5 ft 9" and still growing, but her feet have stopped growing at US size 7 (UK 4 and a half, EU 37). Does anyone know why? She's 14 and they stopped at 11. Weird question, but thanks anyway! =) xxI'm 5 ft 9", my feet...?
Does she want big feet??Size 7 seems fine...just think of all the women who are shorter than her with bigger feet!Shes lucky to be tall and not have the long feet that most taller girls have.It could change though enjoy cute little strappy sandals while you can!
If her feet have stopped growing she should kneel down and thank her God. I graduated elementary school with size 11. After years of walking barefoot and gaining a few pounds, I am up to size 12. Try getting nice shoes with that!
Well it isnt weird im 18 and i have been a size 5 1/2 since i was 13. lol its just the way our bodies are made
well yeah size 7 seems kind of small for that height...but whatchagonnado?
If she grows much taller and she can no longer hold her balance and topples over because her feet are too small then I would worry unless she is just worried about looking disproportional. People are built different. My friend is 5'11 and she has a size 12 foot, but she is also a big boned girl.
different parts of the body have growth spurts at different times , it happens it ok.
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hesayyes.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

  • dual boot laptop
  • network 2 computers for gaming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment