Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm confussed i wanna know whick one is better? (birth control pills, shot, or patch)?

I'm confussed i wanna know whick one is better? (birth control pills, shot, or patch)?
i can't tell you which one is better, it's different for every woman, and also for every couple. i'm using the pill, and it's working for me with minimal side effects, i can't say if it'll work well for you too. well, side effects can be minimized by switching brands.
see this site for more info about those methods you mentioned, and also other options. also download the "birth control comparison chart" for easy comparison. i hope it'll help you like it'd helped me choose. :)
http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/index.
no1can tell you which one will be right for you, all contraceptives have different side affects, all you need to do is trial and error, try them out and see what one works best for you
this depends on the woman. i liked the diaphragm because there were no added hormones in my body. talk to your doctor.
Me and my girlfriend have been using VCF Vaginal Contraceptive Film. At first it was not easy to insert it properly, but with some practice I figured it out. Now it easy, I enjoy no condoms, and it seem to have no side effects for her.
i like the patch. ive been on the patch for 4 years. i got preggo but i love patch.. i like it because you dont have to worry about taking it everyday like the pill plus if you miss a day your screwed. and the shot i dont like i hear it makes you gain weight and loose your hair. the only thing i dont like about the patch is the where you stick the patch at it makes your skin itch like crazy and it leaves like scars like little square scars. i put it on my butt so i dont have to worry about scar other parts of my body. i like tha patch its better.

No comments:

Post a Comment