Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In modern times girls are not wearing underwears?

In modern times girls are not wearing underwears?
Funny thing is more women are going without underwear and yeast infections happen less frequently now then it did 10 years ago...I think maybe women are finally on to something!
Thats right, lots of people "go commando" nowadays
Sometimes I don't, sometimes I do. If I'm wearing a skirt, I do, unless I'm wearing nylons or something.
yeah. and thats really gross. thats how you get yeast infections. ew.
Just don't worry about asking these stupid questions, and go light you up a smoke to calm your nerves down. You don't have a fetus to harm, so go ahead.
i do, but i cant speak for others
oi! we're not ALL like britney you know!!!
Yes heaps of girls go commando but not for me i like my underwear.
just one less item a male has to deal with "when the time comes"
I haven't wore underwear for 5 years and I haven't had a yeast infection in 5 years. I have no problems with odor or inching. No undies = healthy vagina!

No comments:

Post a Comment