Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im skinny but love handles!?!?!?!??!!?

im 14...im really skinny.small stomach, arms, and legs....i have love handles tho..there not bad and there not that big but i just dont like them.i have a rlly high matabolism so i can eat pretty much everything should i exercise?? what kind of at home exersizes can i doIm skinny but love handles!?!?!?!??!!?
try dancing! I did it and it really helped my hip area. Just do a lot of moves with your hips and it should help. Good Luck :)
I'm 20 very thin but not a perfectly flat stomach. I eat nonstop and stay at the same weight. I recently started doing crunches to flatten my stomach but I still eat what I want bc of my high metabolism. honestly I'd just continue eating what you wanted but add some working out.
You're 14... wait until you are old enough to worry about someone using them for what they are named. Then decide whether you like them or not.
Otherwise, do some side stretches or maybe yoga, if you do it right, it should tone them.
Buy some Pilates videos to do at home. That will help to tone up your 'mid-section'.
try running or hip hop or jumping jacks
Hi, you definitely need to exercise. You should exercise regularly whether you are skinny or not because it help builds stamina and helps maintain good health.
For the love handles, you could try doing some windmills or side crunches. Check www.prevention.com for good exercises!
I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment