Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm serious why do I keep laughing?

Why do I keep laughing?
I keep laughing and laughing for the past few weeks likeI look at the doorknob and I imagine it saying "Hi" or something and its sooo funny and everything is just so funny I started laughing so hard I couldn't even open my eyes Istarted crying lol.

This last week=non stop laughing. then sudden bursts of crying for like 5 minutues, then 23 hours 55 minutes of laughing.I'm serious why do I keep laughing?
Your hormones have gone wild! I was like that when I was pregnant with my daughter, anything set my laughing spree off. I don't think you have anything to worry about, but if you think you do, get checked.
my question to you is...what drugs are you on? that might solve your problem
you might be turning into a sico ya'll . maybe something happen to you when ya'll were a kid and thats why ya think a door knobs so dam funny
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment