Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm starting to be very irregular help??????

well im 17 yrs. old i have been having my period sence i was 10 years old and well brefore i had my last period i lasted 2 months and 3 weeks to get it ( i was not pregant) and well the case is that this month agian im already 3 weeks late does any 1 know what may be the causes of this, is this normal or can they be somehting really wrong with me help plzzzzz thaks for ur time ?I'm starting to be very irregular help??????
It's normal. Same thing happened to me. I was regular though most of high school but had severe cramps. It wasn't until my senior year through my freshman year of college that I was very irregular and would sometimes go two months without having my period. I finally went to a doctor and she prescribed birth control pills. It really helped to regulate my periods but didn't help with the cramps too much. Now I'm on a generic brand of sesonale so I only get my period every three months. It's great! So I would talk to a doctor about starting a birth control pill or wait and see if it regulates on its own.
This happened to my daughter when she was about 16...she did go to her first gyne. to make sure nothing was wrong.Nothing was, but she had gained weight, and was STRESSED...Hope that helps
I'M 20 AND I HADN'T HAD MY PERIOD NORMALLY FOR THE PAST 2 YRS I GET IT WHEN EVER THE LAST TIME I GOT MINE WAS IN JAN. YEAH THAT'S A LONG TIME I WENT TO MY DOC SHE SAID IT WAS NORMAL THAT IT COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY HORMONES CHANGING OR STRESS I THINK ITS NORMAL FOR U TO NOT GET IT IN THE SAME TIME U NORMALLY DO AND U SHOULDN'T WORRY UNLESS WELL U HAVE HAD SEX AND MIGHT BE PREG THEN U SHOULD SEE A DOC STOP WORRYING BECAUSE STRESSES DOESN'T HELP AND IF U WANT TO BE SAFE SEE A DOC BETTER BE SAFE THEN SORRY

  • favourite female name
  • for brittle toe nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment