Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ingrown hairs!?

All of my pubic hairs are ingrown. THey hurt sooooo bad and they sometimes bleed!...my boyfreinds wont even touch me...they are scared...what should i do?!?!? please help me through this insanity!!Ingrown hairs!?
dont be afraid to go to your doctor, or try to put Nair on it and they might get removed and then they might grow back correctly. it might not be that concerning if you have other ingrown hairs anywhere else.
firstly i notice you write ur boyfriends... they are scared. y do u have more than 1 bf, pick one then sort out ur hairs.go to doc
I am assuming you meant previous boyfriends, as in your exes and your current one? That's none of my business so anyways, have you tried using Nair or something like that? Shaving would definately make it worse, but maybe using something like Nair Sensitive (for sensitive skin) would help. I've never tried it so it might make it worse, just a suggestion.
Christ! How many boyfriends do you have? that might be a clue. Have you shaved it all off? if so, maybe the razor was bad and now you have an infection. I would definately see a doctor. I would be scared if I was you with multiple boyfriends. I dont think i would touch you either. Do they know about each other? Could they not be ingrown? Could they be Parasites that have been burrowed for along time and became infected? Hmm. Might wanna go to the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment