Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm soooo tired! Please help...?

Ok, so I got my period today and I'm at work. Right now I feel as though i'm not going to make it another 3 hours. I get out of here at one and it's only 10:15pm as of right now. I'n 23 years old, and my body feels like it's 50. I'm so tired, and my blood pressure is 140/80...i'm a nurse, so I know this is slightly high, esp. for my age. Sorry everyone, i just thought i'd let it all out...I just wanna go home and take a bath and snuggle up in bed...I'm soooo tired! Please help...?
I'm 21 and I'm so tired all the time. I live on coffee and I don't think that's good. I took a thyroid test before and it turned out I had hyperthyroidism. I was told maybe it's due to giving birth, I was told to take another test after a while but I never did. I still feel tired so I'm thinking of checking it again. It's probably you're thyroid if you sleep well and still tired throughout the day.
Go home!! You sound tired. And if you are a nurse it is best to be rested.
You had time to go to ByeDr.coms while at work?
are you iron deficient or anemic?
go to sleep stupid if your so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment