Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm having VERYYY bad cramps. what can i do to help them stop?

i have my peroid. im only 15 too. if i had school i would not be going thats how bad that they were.I'm having VERYYY bad cramps. what can i do to help them stop?
You poor thing, I know how that is. I always take Midol or Premsym during my crampy days. I also put a heating pad on my abdomen or back, wherever it hurts worse. Another thing that helps are nice long bubble baths. If you feel like the pain is extreme, you should see your doctor. Sometimes extreme pain can be a sign of something more serious.
Take Ibuprofin. Works for me.
aww im sorry :( i kno how u feel ... my first period they were so bad , i was crying on the bathroom floor :( but just dont go to school if they are bad , becuz one time i went to skool and ended up throwing up and crying they were so bad .. anyways ive heard that for temporary relief there is a pressure point on the arch of ur foot , so just press it and they go away untill u let go lol , and take pain killers , and heating pads do help .. so take a pain killer , heat up a heating pad , and snuggle up with sum pillows and lie down , and watch a movie or sumthing .. just anything to take ur mind off the pain , oh and chocolate really helps !! dont worry they will go away soon .. i kno how u feel
God bless and have a happy period :)

No comments:

Post a Comment