Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular Menstrual Bleeding?

My period has never been normal (it doesn't come at the same time every month). But when it does, it starts with a heavy flow and diminishes after 4-5 days. This month, I've had spotting on and off. It's very minimal and my period has never been like this. I have no pain or discomfort. I'm not experiencing cramping.
Does anyone know if this is normal? Has anyone experienced this?Irregular Menstrual Bleeding?
Like the other person said it could be ovulation. Nothing is wrong with irregular menstrual bleeding, most women are not on time. And spotting can be normal too if there is not a lot of cramping with it. If you have heavy periods and severe cramping get checked out for endometriosis.
You might just be ovulating. Sometimes you experiece light spotting during this time, and I've had it happen to me before. But it could be something else, so you might want to talk to your mom or your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment