Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm a bigger women. Is a 42 C cup to small?

I'm a bigger women (I'm 18 years old), and my breasts are a 42 C (Almost D) Do you think their to small? Very insecure about it so please answer honestly. And do they continue to grow? If so how when do they stop growing?I'm a bigger women. Is a 42 C cup to small?
actually, they sound pretty size-proportionate to me. Larger women tend to have larger breasts because the breast is made up of adipose (fatty) tissue. Whether they seem too small is a matter of personal opinion. You have to be comfortable with yoru body before you can expect anyone else to do so
It's not that the "c" is to small, it's that the 42 is too big. I'm not trying to be mean but that's the answer. The more weight you gain the bigger they will get. After all breast tissue is just fat.
that is what i am understand worries but i have grown use to them not to big not to small just get your self a good support bra that makes them behave and not droop
so sounds to me you are just right for you and at your age grow no more until you get Pg
42 C isn't too small.
Basically it's a medium/large cup size on a larger frame. It isn't small, but it would look bigger on a smaller frame.
Hope this makes sense : )
well im 17 and 5'2 average size and my boobs are 38 DD and they look too big for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment