Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm on my period three weeks in a row! Whats going on??

Alright, I have been dating this guy since Jan. and since I've met him and we have been sexually active, my period last a LOT longer. Usually two to three weeks. I am on Ortho and have never had this problem before. What could be going on?I'm on my period three weeks in a row! Whats going on??
You should see a doctor immediately. Sexual activity should not affect your period to the extent that you are bleeding excessively.
You likely have something else going on that is causing your period to last for weeks.
Please see a doctor immediately.
i think this bleeding has sth to do with sex. when i reach orgasm, i usually have my periods sooner.
i think it's normal
yes, i would suggest seeing a doctor right away. after the first time you have sex, there may be a little bit of bleeding, but it shouldn't be like that or affect your period in any way. please see a doctor because there is something that could be wrong that needs attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment