Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm in tons pain.. What will help my cramps?

I'm 19. I started my monthly, and I get bad cramps, and it hurts alot on the lower part.. I can't sleep alot because of It..
I have to go to a doctor soon..
I just dont have a way there right now, I don't drive..
Btw what is a douche?
It's in the womens department by all the pads..I'm wondering..
ThxI'm in tons pain.. What will help my cramps?
1. Eat some yogurt.
2. Take some advil or ibprofin, or midol.
3. Exercise, that really works, even though you might not feel like exercising. My mild cramps completely go away after a good workout.
4. Take a nice bath.
5. If you go on the pill, it's supposed to make your cramps not as bad and give you a lighter period, and you'll know exactly when your cycle starts every month.
Pamprin!!
A douche isnt really good for you. But it helps freshen your vagina.
A old hillbilly way is to take a swig(a shot) of alcohol. Just a swig. It will help to relax you pelvic muscles.
Your under 21 so I would try midol or a hot bath.
Have you ever tried using magnets? They are somewhat new to North America but have been used for years in Japan. I get mine from a company called Nikken. When I have cramps, I use one called the back flex. It is about 7 inches by 5 inches and really works!
As soon as you can get someone to take you to your gyn you should probably go. Tell the doc & maybe they can rule out endometriosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment