Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Iron suppliment in periods...??

i took my normal advised doasge of normal n got my periods the same nite thn the next day i took again the normal dosage n wat happend next is tht my periods stopped n i dnt see any bleeding...no symptoms of periods now...wat do i do now.m i in trouble or wat shud i do now...?/Iron suppliment in periods...??
The supplement should not effect your period. Sometimes you will just stop bleeding in the middle of your period, this is totally normal and healthy.
I agree with Tiff. A period is not generally a steady flow from day 1 until the end. Also, iron "thickens" the blood, so an increased amount of iron can cause your period to be less liquidy. I am very anemic, for example. I take iron just before and during my period to make it more regular. I can tell a big difference when I take it. My flow doesn't last as long and it isn't as thin. Don't worry, but if you must...call your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment