Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm a size 22DD and i want to get my boobs smaller without surgerie?

I'm a size 22DD in boob size and i want them smaller is there somthing that i can take to get smaller boobs without going in surgerie?I'm a size 22DD and i want to get my boobs smaller without surgerie?
SurgerY is the only way to go. You certainly sound petite with a 22 band size, so a breast reduction would be the way to do it.
Unfortunately no, surgery would be your only option...
I wish I had your problem. Weight loss is what has effect my boobs alot. If thats not a issue then I'm not sure that there is anything besides surgery. Must insurance companys now days will pay for a breast reduction if you can get a doctor to say your health is suffering because of the size of your breast. Meaning headaches and back problems. I hope I was helpful and good luck.
22DD? Wow they must be huge. I am guessing you are a petite girl. If I am correct the 22 is the number around below your breast which from what i know is a very small number. So I would say try to lose weight but i am guessing you are too tiny to really lose weight.
Holy hell ! I don't know of any other way you could get smaller breast besides having surgery. The only other thing I could think of is to loose weight?
The only alternative is exercise. Try doing exercises that work out your chest/pectorals.
I attached links that have exercises targeting the chest.
Good Luck and take care :)
Um there is no such thing as 22 DD, you would be the smallest band size in the world. Are you sure its not 32DD?

No comments:

Post a Comment