Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm so bored i don't know what to do?

with myself guys, ladies help ask a question or somethingI'm so bored i don't know what to do?
I know how you feel, Sundays are boring. I'm bored too. Maybe you can find a friend or even a family member and go get some ice cream or take a walk around a lake if you live near one. Maybe roller blading if you're into that kinda thing. Go shopping if you're not broke like me or try some different things with your hair and make up. Pop in a movie and make some pop corn. Think of things you need to get ready for tomorrow to start your week off.
read books
watch a movie,workout,go outside,you have a million of ideas you could do!!
Oh, woe is me Star, you do have it bad today don't you?
big sigh..I hate moods like those, they always linger on and on. Hope it gets better soon.
just play with your self and pass some time
Enjoy your state of boredom and be glad it's not during the week at work with all those demands and commands and deadlines going on.
you could email peaple if you are board and maybe even find a lesbian friend, lol or if your not a les then you can find a guy and invite him over to play with him, you if you know what i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment