Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Im so emotional.. what causes it? why am i emotional? im a girl by the way?

today ive just been so emotional like crying for no reason and sometimes just cant control it why im not on my period havnt been im due at the end of the month~?Im so emotional.. what causes it? why am i emotional? im a girl by the way?
i have always been emotional, more so than the so called "average" person. but i have been to therapy and all sorts of stuff, and no one can find a damn thing wrong with me. i have found i am a better listener and better at giving advice than most people. i am what is known as an empath. i sort of feed off of others emotions. if people around me are happy, i am happy and i can keep them happy. if people around me are sad i seem to absorb all the greif and tears and get worked up over something that doesnt even personally affect me. likewise i can sort of pan my emotions off on others, if i am happy, i can easily make others happy, but if i am sad, no one knows how to react. so it isnt just some random thing, it can happen to anyone. yours could be chalked up to recent stress over something. has anything in your life been stressing you out more than usual? look into it. if neither of the things i talked about are what you have going on, then im not sure.
they are two type of people... emotional n thinking... emotional people will feel things... but thinking people will think first then decide how to feel about it. It's good to be balance of both. I too am emotional .. its drains my energy. I started seeing a counsellor so she can guide me to change the way i react to situation or incidents. I still learning. They have lots of books on it too. If feels good to be balance...

No comments:

Post a Comment