Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im not pregnet but whats wrong with me?

my breast hurt,im having lower abdomen pain off and on, my periods are iregular since Jan.ive taken several preg. test all -Im not pregnet but whats wrong with me?
Don't you think it's time to see your doctor?
See your doctor. You might just have really nasty, irregular periods like, unfortunately, most woman experience. Birth control could help.
It could be a number of things. Some serious or life threatening and some not so serious. The only way to know for sure what is wrong is to go to your health care provider. Good luck.
same thing happens to me and still does go to a gyno i got on birth control pills and it seem to help some.
I'm not sure if you are on birth control or not but if you arent I would recommend going on it and you wont have the hurtting breasts and lower abdomen pain. It will also make you more regular. If you are on birthcontrol you however may also skip periods becuase birthcontrol makes your body think it is pregnant when you are not and then the lining inside of you does not build up as think and your periods will be lighter. I had this same problem and my doctor explained it to me last week. Also even though the preg. test says you are negative does not necessarily mean you are not pregnant. It could take several months for the horomone to show up in your urine. The only sure way to find out if you are pregnant or not is to get blood work done. Hope this helps

  • pets
  • myspace images
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment