Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm starting a new pill and..?

I went to the gyno yesterday and she gave me a hormonal medicine. What was happening was that I haven't gotten my period in about 4 months (I'm not pregnant, and I dunno why I haven't gotten it). So she gave me a hormone pill to take daily for 10 days. She said that within 2 weeks of finishing it, I SHOULD get it. But my question is (I forgot to ask her) When I do get it, will it be about the same (length-wise) as it was, or will it be maybe a week or two since I haven't had it for so long?

Thank you.I'm starting a new pill and..?
I don't even think your doctor can answer that with certainty. She probably would like to know what happens after, to see if there's any difference. Everybody acts differently to different medications and she probably is hoping this will solve the problem without any further complications. But you can call anyway to see what she has to say.
Now do you really want medical advise from the people just call her back and ask that would be the smartest thing to do
some questions should stay in the doctors office if you know what i mean
good luck
most women stop getting either period (other than because they're pregnant) because they are underweight.
taking hormone replacement is VERY unsafe. you should talk to your family doctor about your eating habits and exercise schedule.
It makes me uncomfortable that your gyno gave you pills before looking at other options (as you have made it sound).
That's up to mother nature. It will happen and that's the most important thing.
The same thing happened to me when I was around 14. Everything was fine after I took the pills. Never had anymore problems. It was just one of those things that happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment