Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm having my menstruation today, today is my 1st day. Is there anyway to stop it??

I have a hiking trip today. My period is supposed to be on the 14th... it's a week early ?? Anyone out there can help me ??I'm having my menstruation today, today is my 1st day. Is there anyway to stop it??
Nope, just breing enough protection with you and a lot of aspirin
well unfortenetly theres nothing you can do about it, its what always happened to me because mine was never regular, you just have to suffer it out like every other female
No you can't stop it. Just use a tampon and a pad and take some extras.
Sorry hun, I really don't think theres anything you can do. I know it sucks, ive run into that problem so many times before. The only way to control your periods (i think) is to take birth control, then u can kind of manage when you start and such, and ur periods are usually lighter and 2-3 days long. Otherwise I suggest to use a tampon for less worries. Good luck and have fun! Sorry I cant be of more help.
oh, and usually, if u go swimming on this trip, cold water stops the flow! Its a nifty thing.
You can't stop a speeding train! There is no way to stop a period with at home remedies. No doctor would take a chance on messing up a normal cycle either.

No comments:

Post a Comment