Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm going to bed . . . my pms is so strong this month...I can't even concentrate on my typing well . . .

It's said " Don't drink and drive " . . . I'm thinking that a person should'nt be on ByeDr.com while experienceing the effects of p.m.s.
I keep making typos...can't concentrate as well...trouble sleeping . . . Going to bed to read some light minded magazine...like People.
What do you do when you are having trouble concentrating due to pms ?
.I'm going to bed . . . my pms is so strong this month...I can't even concentrate on my typing well . . .
Try drinking a lot of water - as in 5 cups in one sitting. It flushed out excess hormones and 'resets' you. It usually works for me when I'm in a bad mood.
i simply stay on my bed
take a hot water bath and drink a cup of hot chocolate...it wokrs for me
Hi
First Rule, stay away from caffiene, take a NICE warm BATH, Take a painkiller (nurofen, myprodolworks for me). Go to bed, make yourself warm and comfortable and lie still in one position until the pain is gone...
i just lie in bed, and take some tylenol lol

No comments:

Post a Comment