Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm sooo Confused!!?

Okay here'e the deal.I think I might be pregnant but not quite sure...maybe it can just be me being weird..my breast have been feeling very touchy lately...and they fell full...and i been having to go to the bathroom more than usual...and my tummy looks a little bigger than usual...I think i should wait until I miss my period...so I'm confused with whats going on with me...I'm sooo Confused!!?
Take an over-the-counter test! Don't be in suspense!
could be early pms with a touch of a UTI.
If its less then a month your tummy wouldn't even remotely be getting bigger.
You have to be way further along to begin to show.
You could just be bloated or PMSing.
Take a pregnancy test for sure.
Did you just start taking Birth Control? If so this is normal
If you are so worried about getting pregnant you should have avoided sexual intercourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment