Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm wondering if I am getting my period!?

I have been having cramps for the past week and no signs! Im really worried that if i get my period at school! What do I do?? HELP!!!!!!!I'm wondering if I am getting my period!?
Nothing you can do. Be prepared. Have what you need with you, and if you're that nervous about it, purchase some panty-liners (very lightweight and comfortable to use) and wear those until you feel confident again.
If you get it at school just had stuff ready in your locker. Have extra pants n panties.
bring pads/tampons. if you think your starting just go to the bathroom, and see for yourself.
In the event you do begin menstruating (your period) in school, you want to be prepared. Have some extra pads/tampons on hand, or better yet, wear a pantiliner for a few days (good to wear if you think you are getting your period). That way, if you do get your period, you are not caught off guard.
Hope this helps!
everybody has good answers. follow their advice. if you get your period while you are at school and don't have any pads/tampons you can always ask your friends or go to the school nurse.
Since you can't control your menstrual period you won't know when it comes. Carry a thick pad in your backpack so when it does come during school you can go to the restroom and change it. You'll know that you have started when your underwear feels rather wet and weird because it will be your first time. Maybe the cramps are stomach aches. Cramps occur in the lower part of your stomach. But don't be terrified just carry a thick pad that will hold you off for the first day of your period.

No comments:

Post a Comment