Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inexpensive Tubal Reversal Dr's ??

My husband & I are trying to find a Dr to do my tubal reversal. We are impressed with Dr Berger & Dr Perez, but can't afford Berger or to travel to Mexico .. can someone tell us one they know of ?Inexpensive Tubal Reversal Dr's ??
Hi I own 3 tr groups on yahoo I had my TR done in 2002 by doctor zbella in Florida. Anyways I have a list of doctors in my group. If you are interested in joining please email me at Bobbicool30_98@yahoo and I will send you an invite :) there are lots of great doctors out there
You want to go with the low bid when your health or even your life could be at stake? This isn't a good idea.
If you want to go cheap, try a county hospital. You should get a consult for IVF also. It is getting more and more affordable and would solve your problem without surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment