Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm aching and sore all over after having sex is that normal and when will it go away?

Ok my bf (next sat night we have a ring ceremony and he becomes my fiance, haven't set the date yet) and I had sex for the first time after our prom (last Sat night). We went to Lake Tahoe for two nights and it was WONDERFUL!!). Except he was a TOTAL RAGING BEAST! lol lol. Anyway we were both virgins before and all we ever did was use our hands to stimulate each other so we wouldnt be tempted to go all the way. I must have been in a constant orgasmic state the whole time. I went to school today and was so exhausted I couldnt stay awake (just finished a 2 hour nap). I'm no couch potato and frequently jog with him in the park. I had to beg off because I felt so sore andexhausted this afternoon after school. Anyway I didn't like that glint in his eye earlier when he was "checking me out". I was afraid that if I went with him in shorts who knows what that "animal" might do. Maybe carry me off into the bushes lol lol. Anyway is thesoreness and exhaustion normal for a former virginI'm aching and sore all over after having sex is that normal and when will it go away?
Yes, it's normal to be sore after losing your virginity or any time you start having sex again after a break. Give it a week or two and it will get better, just slow down a little bit until you're used to it.
yes. I deflowered a virgin before and she had flu symptoms the next day. It's normal.
Yes this is all very normal. if you do it right you should be exhausted after sex, lol. But even when you are no longer a virgin you can still feel thst soreness if you havent had sex for a long time. So good luck
Yes, it's normal to ache all over after having sex (even when it's not your first time). You use muscles you never knew you had, so they do get sore. Yes, it does go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment