Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im 5 Feet 6 Inches And Weight Only 110 Pounds. Any Weight Gaining Supplements?

When I Was Pregnant I Started Off With 120 Pounds And The Nutritionist Had Told Me That I Was Under-Weight. My Weight Had To Be 135 But Since I Was Pregnant, I WAS Going To Gain Weight. Now I Weight Less Than What I Started With. Does Any One Know Any Good Weight Gain Supplements That REALLY Work? Thankx ^_^Im 5 Feet 6 Inches And Weight Only 110 Pounds. Any Weight Gaining Supplements?
Just eat more! Most of us have a hard time losing weight, and if you eat 2200-2400 calories a day, and exercise a lot, you'll put on HEALTHY weight.
Why would you want to gain weight? I'm 5'6 also and I'd be more than happy to weigh 110 pounds.
I also lost weight when I was pregnant. The trick is to find something that's good for you and high in calories.
Try adding honey to your oatmeal or tea. Peanut butter is high in protein and calories. Cheese and crackers are a good high calorie snack. Milkshakes are really good too, especially if you add fresh fruit.
You can also try drinking Ensure Plus (350 calories in each shake). http://ensure.com/products/index.aspx...
there is a nutritional over the counter shake in the diet isle (like near the slim fast) called BOOST. it makes you gain weight because of the calories in it. and it comes in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry
No just eating and eating to gain weight is way to uhealthy just eat regular and work out part of weight is muscle. you probably lack muscle thats the same with me i ust to weigh 114 i started going to the gym and i turned 117 i was sorda mad becouse the whole point of going to the gym was losing weight but hear i am gaining. i learned that muscle weighs way much more then fat so i was happy and muscular. trust me just eat and go to the gym. its very good for you anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment