Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im gonna start the nuva ring on saturday for the first time i need to know do i take it out on 21st day or?

i need to know if insert the nuva ring i know its 3 weeks on one week free do i leave it in exactly 21 days and take it out on the 22nd and count that day as the first ring break or do i take it out on the 21st day and count that day as my first day of ring break can someone please answer i need to know im new on thisIm gonna start the nuva ring on saturday for the first time i need to know do i take it out on 21st day or?
Don't know. I don't even know how that thing is supposed to work anyways
my gf uses the ring for 3 weeks then takes it out and puts a new one right in so she wont get her period. considering the low rate of absorption of the hormone, I don't think you really need to worry about it to much
I know the timeing because I take out the old one and put in the new one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment