Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In your opinion are there any flaws, problems with Ortho Tri-Cyclen? What are they?

In your opinion are there any flaws, problems with Ortho Tri-Cyclen? What are they?
In general, it has many of the same disadvantages as any of the hormonal contraceptives. It can cause weight gain and increases the risk of blood clots. Depending on which study you read, there *may* be an increased risk of *some* cancers. As far as I'm concerned, the benefits outweigh the risks. By the way, all pills help with acne; it's just the one with an official medical study to back it up. This is info from my doctor.
Isn't that a zit medication? I think that's what I had as a teen and it was o.k. but not great..If I'm remembering the name right.
I've been on Ortho Tri Cyclen lo for almost a year, and I reallydo like it.. I have had headachesin the begining, but now, I am used to it.. It's really reliable, I don't have to be scared of getting pregnant.. I have had some nausea in the beginging,and iun the middle,andsometimeI get some fromtime to time.. but it's nothing un bearable..

  • fan in computer stop
  • goose hunting tip asap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment