Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm concerned on my weight, please answer?

I recently broke my femur (thigh bone) on the 6th and am now on vicodin. I seem to eat normally but am not gaining any weight. I lost 5 pounds and now weigh 100 pounds and am 5'3. My breast size has gone down 1 size (from a C to a B).
It is now 35 days and I have offically skipped a period. What should I do and should I be worried?I'm concerned on my weight, please answer?
I would be concerned. If I were you I would go visit my doctor and tell him what you're telling us.
If its been thirty five days and you've lost that much weight but you are still eating normally you may have a thyroid problem. Many people in my family have thyroid problems that do not allow them to gain weight. I recommend going to your doctor and explaining his concerns to you. Testing the thyroid is very easy, they'll just draw a little blood and send it to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment