Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm bloated. What should I do to relieve the bloating?

I have my period. I just got it a day ago. It's never on time, it's either too early or too late. And today (it's currently 6:45AM wherer I live) I have to go to school at 8:00, but I'm REALLY bloated. What's a good fast way to relieve the bloating?
Thanks a lot, all suggestions are accepted!I'm bloated. What should I do to relieve the bloating?
Hot lemon water is a natural diuretic that will eliminate bloating. Also, don't eat too much salty stuff during the day. But constantly drink fresh hot lemon water.
me too i just got mine too a day ago so drink water tea coffee take diuretics avoid salt
Coffee , Beano and switch to Citrucell .
The psyllium based fibers make women more bloated and Citrucell does not .
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 4 ounces of water and drink.
Diurex makes a PMS formula now that works WONDERS.. but if you're looking for a quick fix, drink a lot of water and try to not eat frozen foods or anything high in sodium! Drinking a lot of water may sound counterproductive, but it's not! Good luck!
there are pills called pms take that, and give it a lil minute or two, and it should work cause I do it and it works fine, not drinking things that are nasty,

No comments:

Post a Comment