Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular periods..please help!?

i normally get my periods earlier than last months' date but this time i got them 12days earlier...i'm worried .is it normal?
and after two days it stops and it restart after a days,it happens to me every monthIrregular periods..please help!?
Irregular periods can happen due to many reasons. it usually happens when an individual is in early adolescence. The body is still adjusting to the hormonal activity. other reasons could be genetic make up. stress and hormonal imbalance.
your question does not mention your vital information about your age, location, body type etc. to conclude whether your condition is normal or abnormal. To be safe, just visit a gynec nearby and get your self checked. mail me for more details atiq_masw@yahoo.com
e mail my dad he is a doctor
was_popn@yahoo.com
go see your doctor right away, definitely not normal.
Could be a hormone thing. The Dr. can give you meds to get you straightened out. I had the same problems years ago and was put on birth control pills for it. I thought that strange, but they did the trick. Good luck.
it could be hormonal, stress of your body is just changing seek the doctor.. I know that birth control pill will help.
Birth control is given when a woman has irregular periods. See your gynocologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment