Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im irregular and i skipped 1 month, might be skipping this month of my period?

Is it okay? Since its april, 22nd i don't think my period is going to come. I'm irregular but my last period wasn't my first period. I've had my 3rd period already. I haven't had cramps either, but i had stomach aches, i'm not sure what cramps feel like, can someone explain? So if i skip april i'd be skipping 2 months of my period.Im irregular and i skipped 1 month, might be skipping this month of my period?
For most people who just get their periods, it tends to be rather irregular for a few years. When you get older, like in your late teens, your menstruation will fall into a more regular pattern. Until then, do not always expect your period to come at exactly a certain date, because you're still in the first few years of womanhood.
Go see your gynecologist.
are you having a baby
It's perfectly normal to skip at the beginning. You can skip up to 6 months! A cramp is a pain below your stomach, about at the height of your hips. They can be VERY painful, but usually you only start to get those after a while. They kind of start to get worse as time goes by. Depends on the person though. But if you start to get cramps, all you have to do is buy some pills that are meant specifically for that and take them when needed and you'll be just fine. :)
This is very normal if you have only just started to get your period. Like said above it can take a few years for you to become regular.
If you don't have cramps count yourself lucky. Some people don't get them at first and some people don't get them at all.
ask your mom she will explain everything to you
that's normal. i'm fifteen, got my period when i was thirteen, and i think i've gotten it only five times. relax. ^.^
do you get running cramps? like in your side or something? just take that pain and move it DOWN. ta-da

No comments:

Post a Comment