Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm having trouble losing weight?

Ok well after I started my period I guessed I would gain weight and have body changes, so I decided to just let them come and not try to diet or anything just let things flow naturally and not try to push things or force things to be how they used to be. It was kind of heartbreaking lol but I gained about 18 pounds. Now I just feel like I have too much excess fat and I've been working out and eating healthier but I I'm not losing weight I'm actually gaining weight. I want to be thin and healthy but it's so hard because I'm always hungry i'll eat and then 2 hours later be hungry again. It's not because I'm growing because i've ALWAYS eaten a lot but kept off the weight with a good metabolism. Now my metabolism is slower. I'm actually very lazy. Please some advice? AH help!I'm having trouble losing weight?
stop the junk food.. if ur sitting on ur computer or watching tv for hours, u'll most likely eat more and feel hungrier
walk ur dog if u have one and keep up the exercising, i think you should just watch the calorie intake and not eat before you sleep at night
"Hi"

  • ultimate fashion advice
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment