Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Implanon implant?

I got the implant at the start of december and since have developed acne (never had this as a teenage!), weight gain, fits of depression amongst other things. it's making me miserable but the doc said to wait 6months before giving up. I'm going to have it taken out this week as it's making me a crazy lady but just wanted to know of anyone else with same experiences or with implant??Implanon implant?
hi
i have had mine for over a year now and its probably the bset thing i have done. like yourself i did have a few problems to begin (first 7 months) and i requested it to be removed. my doc was really nice and asked me to persevere with it. i did altho i was having irreg periods and was a bit crazy!! but now its great, i barely have periods at all now and i have two years before i have to worry about birth control! good luck! x
No but it did mess up my periods - I had mine put in in Nov and things are only just settling down, have you had a full check up from your doctor? It may be something else causing these problems with it just being a coincidence that they started happening around the same time as you had it put in?

No comments:

Post a Comment