Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm still physically virg** .. I got engaged and had oral with my fiance?

noticed 5 days ago that I'm having some kind of itching in the labia minora and inside my vagi**, plus it burns just a bit when I pee sometimes, and there was also some kind of a sticky dry white thing coming out.
I didn't c the doctor yet but i read many articals and I guess its a yeast infection.
so my question is could oral giving for a girl by a guy cause this yeast infection ?? if both of us never had any other relation b4 and we both care about our presonal hygen !!??I'm still physically virg** .. I got engaged and had oral with my fiance?
Yes it can, even if both of you had never had sex before. There are many causes, from food, weather, clothing, chemicals, to hormones. So, the mouth of your bf could be the carrier of any of these causes, as much as being your own causes. Its not important, now on causes as much as on treatment. Hence, concentrate on treatment and this site can help you.
http://www.msu.edu/user/eisthen/yeast/ca...
All the best!/
anyone can get a yeast infection sweetie. some people get them after taking antibiotics(especially females) go to the doctor to be sure. if you are still a virgin giving oral will not give you a std there but could give you one in the mouth. go to the doctor sweetie and use condoms even during oral. better to be safe than sorry. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment