Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Implanon problems?

Had the implanon fitted a year ago and have had nothin but bother with it! Stuff like putting on weight, very irregular and heavy periods, severe mood swings. The doctor said it will settle down but how long till it does? Has any one else had the same problems?Implanon problems?
Hi..I have had the Implanon in for nearly 3 years now.I have put on a little bit of weight and my period still comes every month but lasts a little longer then it used to-sometimes heavy,sometimes not.My moods have changed especially when I am on my period.It effects people in different ways and eventually your body will settle down into a pattern it gets used to. Hope it goes well for you. (",)
HI,
I had the implanon in for 18 months, the first twelve month i had no probs at al, but then I started bleeding really heavily sometimes for periods of up to 4 weeks. I got it removedearly in March and I feel so much better now.
I guess that they are not for everyone, just need to find some contraception that suits you better. The injection and mini pill both suited me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment