Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im goibg on birth control and im wondering..?

WHat are some of the side effects.. I got confussed. My doctor said something like i could get acne for a week or so and then it will clear up? And i could get spoting and random bleeding for a day?
Help share ur experinces please.Im goibg on birth control and im wondering..?
It depends what type of birth control you will be using (pill, patch, shot). I am on the pill and have only experienced some break through bleeding. Other common side effects are: Nausea, Head aches, and on occasion bloating.
I think most birth control pills CLEAR up your skin, not cause more acne.
I'm not sure about the spotting.I never experienced that.
I did experience weight gain.not drastically, but I did gain weight while on the pill and wasn't able to take it off until after I stopped taking it. I do think weight gain is a common side-effect. You shouldn't be scared there. I don't think there are many serious side-effects caused from the pill. If your dr says it's okay for you to take it..then you should be fine.
it depends on what kind of bc your taking, i take yasmin and i never had any of those prloblems, however several people that i know have gotten the depo shot and have had a lot of spotting.
Most birth control pills clear up acne and I've never had spotting or bleeding unless I've skipped a few pills so you should be fine
i never heard of those. but it depends on what you go on. the patch made me really sick, nuseated and a realy ***** during my period. i couldnt eat i felt so sick. nausea is common with most bc during the first few months. the ring for me had like nothing even short periods ect

No comments:

Post a Comment