Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm getting freaked! I only have periods once a year and someone said I could have...?

have my period for 6days, but not again for a year? this has happen for 2 years now..I saw a doc and I seem to be fine.
Someone said I might be dealing with infertility issues that cannot be reversed, another person said some women just naturally doesnt have a monthly cycle and not to freak.
Ideas?I'm getting freaked! I only have periods once a year and someone said I could have...?
I was always like that too. 6 months, 8 months, 10 months. I never knew when. My Dr said there was nothing wrong with me. It did take me 2 yrs to get pregnant the first time, but with the 2nd one it took 2 months. Not to worry, some women just aren't regular. Maybe you could go on the pill, to see if that can help straigten it out
Be careful you don't get pregnant cuz when your like that it can happen any time.
You should speak to another doctor because that is not normal. There are many things that it could be and everything should be discussed with your doctor.
Ask your doctor to send you to an endocrinologist to see if you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). I had the same problem as you when I was 14 and throughout my life, I was barely diagnosed with PCOS last year and I'm mid-30. An Irregular Cycle is one symptom, hair loss, weight gain, high insulin are others. If you are overweight I'd check it right away. I went to the doctor repeatedly over the years for various symptoms and no one ever bother to run blood tests for this disorder. Now that I know what's wrong with me, I've been able to control it with medication and diet.
MAN UR LUCKY i hate havin it evry month

  • find horses for sale
  • sunscreen end up lightening skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment