Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Intercouse bleeding?

I have a new sexual partner, we have been having sex for about 2 months now. He is a lot bigger than my ex, who I was with for 10 years. Anyway, this weekend after sex, I noticed some vaginal bleeding while cleaning up after sex. It was enough to soil the sheets and it happened almost everytime we did it. Last night we had sex, no bleeding...? When I did bleed there was no pain. Should I go to the doc?Intercouse bleeding?
Post-coital bleeding can have a number of causes. In your situation, it could just be the fact that your new partner is larger so therefore your body will have a slight adjustment period as you accommodate him. The other reasons include onset of menses, (which yours obviously is not since the bleeding stopped), infection, cervical polyps, or some other more serious pathology. If it happens again, then you need to have it evaluated. Otherwise, if it was just one time and there are no other symptoms or problems, your likely okay. Take care.
Your partner might have to use a little KY and try to be a tiny bit more gentler.
I would make an appointment with my GYN just to be on the safe side.
Good luck to you..
yep you should.
ANY unexplained vaginal bleeding should be assessed by your doctor, no question.

No comments:

Post a Comment