Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im a little scared...?

Okay I just got over my period 2 weeks ago monday. I dont thinki im pregnant but I am at work now ad just went to the bathroom (pee) and some blood came out too. Thats never happened before, so I am a liitle nervous. I dont feel like I am getting my period at all...what can it be? It wasnt alot of blood but enough.any advice??Im a little scared...?
Many women experience spotting at some point during their cycle, be in after the major bleeding period, in the middle or days before their period is due.
Spotting that occurs in the middle of your cycle or spotting that occurs some ten to fourteen days prior to the start of the next cycle is normal too. This spotting may occur during ovulation. Seeing a spot of blood during ovulation is considered an excellent fertility sign.
You can spot inbetween periods. It just bleeding a little everynow and then, it really is nothing to worry about.
You might have a urinary tract infection. I would go see a doctor as soon as you can. Good luck!
Well you can spot between periods. By chance have you ever taken any birth control? I'm pregnant and didn't spot until i was about 6 weeks pregnant. It's quit normal. But just in case contact your Doctor you can never be to sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment