Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Instead of getting my period, I'm having pink spotting anyone has been through this?

A little background info for you.
- switch brand of birth control last month
- used condoms
- he's "fixed"
- been having spotting for 3 days now.
Any opinions would be much appreciatedInstead of getting my period, I'm having pink spotting anyone has been through this?
Call the gynecologist to see if the birth control pills may need to be adjusted...
If you use condoms and your partner is fixed, then there's not really much chance of pregnancy. I would chalk it up to the change in birth control, because different types of birth control pills can affect people differently. If this occurs for more than 3 months, I would contact your doctor. One month is okay, especially after changing pills.
Additionally, I don't know how old you are, but if you are approaching menopause, this could be due to that. But if you are younger, it is probably going to be fine after a short adjustment period.
This has happeen to me. It's due to your body adjusting to the new medication. But you may just want to make sure and consult your physician if it continue to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment