Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm supposed to be on my period but i'm expieriencing brown discharge and cramps?

i'm on yasmin birth control and i'm on the last week (the sugar pills) i'm on the 3rd one and i have brown discharge that's very light and cramps. is this my period coming or is it maybe implantation bleeding due to pregnancy? i'm freakin' out..
thanksI'm supposed to be on my period but i'm expieriencing brown discharge and cramps?
when u see the old brownish blood its usually from
old blood, but u should get a pregnancy test to confirm it, that way the birth control pills dont hurt the baby if u are pregnant
that is a pregnantcy sign . four days time get a pregnantcy test (clear blue) you can get it at pharmacy .let me know the answer .when you see the result.
Yup it sounds like you are pregnant...
Brown spotting is a very common sign of early pregnancy and is nothing to be alarmed of.
Congratulations! and hope you have a healthy baby!
Brown blood is just old blood. It sounds like your period is coming but to be on the safe side I would go ahead and check with your dr next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment