Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm lost,my sex life is dead?

Me and my husband are boared in bed. My sex life is gone. I know I'm depressed and stress. Also I'm on blood pressure medications. Could that be the reasoon I don't have orgasms. I feel like I'm missing out on a hold lot.I want to feel sexy,in front of him. I wanna do alot of things, but scared. How can I make myself have a orgasm,or just be in it to make myself have moisture down there. Can some one please help me. I don't want to lose my husband over sex. I just can't get into it at all. Someone please help meI'm lost,my sex life is dead?
This is a question you should be asking your personal physician, they can help you out and probably give you some medication to boost up your sex drive okay!
That's right go see a doctor. Serious stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment