Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im going to start birth control?

And its 21 days on and 7 days off. will i have my period for all those seven days?Im going to start birth control?
Not usually. Most women still have it for only 3 to 5 days. If you are concerned you can try the shorter period birth control.
go to www.shortperiod.com It's called Loestrin (SP). That makes it on average less than 3 days
you shouldnt.. i didnt..
no. you take a sugar pill for those 7 days. when on bc your periods are usally shorter, round 3-4 days.
I think its probably different for every woman, but I don't. Alot of people say that their periods are lighter and shorter on birth control. Mine usually lasts about 4 days
No. It takes a couple days to start once you stop taking the pills for that week. The first few months will vary though, as your body gets used to it.
Nope I dont
Yeah you still can.
If you're talking about the pill then all it does is thicken the mucus plug in your cervix, stop the egg from ripening (unless you're on progestogen only pills which sometimes allow it to ripen), and stops the uterus lining from thickening up.
I think it actually depends on what your regular cycle is like. I was on it for years and I did have mine for the seven days it just wasn't as heavy as what it was like when I wasn't on the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment